!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> perpetual huddle: i wish he was my cousin

perpetual huddle

publication is a self-invasion of privacy. -marshall mcluhan

associates must stay in contact at all times in order to maintain a perpetual huddle. -officemax handbook

Thursday, September 14, 2006

i wish he was my cousin

my future husbandafter a long hard day
i wasn't up for any of veronica mars'
shiny self-confident sleuthing,
but then my best friend told me
the boy i'm in love with from
arrested development
was in the episode she was starting,
charmingly titled "the rapes of graff."
let me tell you,
he didn't disappoint...
of course i'll always have a special place
in my heart for my first love, bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home