!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> perpetual huddle: inbox -- not spam, but not quite a letter

perpetual huddle

publication is a self-invasion of privacy. -marshall mcluhan

associates must stay in contact at all times in order to maintain a perpetual huddle. -officemax handbook

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

inbox -- not spam, but not quite a letter

a former acquaintance of mine
sent me a mass email asking me to plug
her blog's new book worldchanging in my blog.
i met one of my all-time favorite boys
at one of her parties, so i guess i owe her,
but he's out of the picture now,

and besides, she asked me to read her
the great gatsby out loud,
then stood me up,
which is pretty bitchy.
so this is a kinda' plug:
check it out if you feel you must.

oh, it's about green design
with a foreword by al gore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home